From Idea to Object – A Fun Workshop for Learning about 3D Printing
Max Class Size: 4
Duration: 2.5 Hours
This is a fun hands-on experience for anyone who would like a quick and easy way to learn what 3D design and printing are all about.
- Participants will each have their own dedicated 3D printer workstation with Fusion 360 Loaded.
- You will learn about different ways that 3D objects can be designed or downloaded for printing.
- You will learn how the printers turn a digital image into a solid object.
- You will learn how to make and print your own 3D objects.
- No prior 3D printing experience or technical knowledge is needed, in fact you may never have seen an actual 3D printer before.
This workshop is also good for experienced users who would like to learn more from an inventor. You’ll also learn about some of the fascinating things that are being done with 3D printers today and what’s coming in the future. You will gain an understanding of 3D design and printing fundamentals and this will open up lots of new creative ideas.
Once you finish this workshop, you will be completely comfortable with 3D printing and you will understand how it is already starting to make some side hustle income.